Order of the Dark Plague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Rules, and expectations. Please read & sign
    Rules, and expectations.  Please read & sign Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:35 am by silkyplay

» reading the rules
    Rules, and expectations.  Please read & sign Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 pm by weezly

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

Rules, and expectations. Please read & sign

+26
    Nubin
    paingwin
    Mysteri0us
    TheAbyssalOni
    starboy
    elcounto
    motherwolf
    4gottn4ver
    wrstlnggod
    drinkblood
    Lindalou
    Lyons027
    huntshade4
    torreno1
    BingDing
    Necra222
    zurton
    rayne18224
    Eveenee
    ShatterKia
    Gorinth
    Kiky
    zikri88
    Skramble
    Bytarr
    Ryebred
    30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rules, and expectations.  Please read & sign Empty Rules, and expectations. Please read & sign

Post by Ryebred Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:41 pm

These are our rules;
    1) Respect for the individual - all guildmates are to be respectful of one another at all times, offensive language, or actions toward one another is the fastest way out the door. I also expect for all our members to take the high road when dealing with players in general in FallenSword; if you are ever threatened/disrespected by people outside the guild, please bring it to my attention(or a personal ranked veteran) to address. I will always have all our members backs in controversy, but diplomatically need to have ground to stand on when dealing with an issue w/ offender, or their founders.

2) Loyalty to our guild - The guild should come first for all members; buff sharing, joining groups, info sharing, regular gold donations are expectations of all members. FSP donations are not requirement, but are appreciated. (I rather see undeveloped members investing in themselves before giving to guild; after all, personal gain translates into greater guild contributions in general on many levels.)

3) Hiring of Mercs is allowed by all personal ranked members, and Elite & SE hunting is encouraged. The only rule in respect to this is that a gold donation for the amount the mercenary(s) is deposited into the guild bank. Any guild member that has not achieved a personal rank are also welcome to have a ranked member hire mercs on their behalf, but the same deposit rules apply. Members keep their drops, and do as they wish with the profits - no addition donations are required other then the cost of hiring.

4) GvG rules - If a guild has initiated a conflict against ours; members may volunteer in chat or by PM to fight on our behalf, but must get approval from a personal ranked member before jumping into the battle. An entire GvG category will explain buff suggestions, and have a how to guide for those new to this aspect of the game. All are encouraged, but not required to partake. When we initiate a GvG the participants will be predetermined, and randomly entering a conflict we initiate is forbidden. If you care to partake in a GvG; simply express interest, and you will be given the opportunity to do one. During GvG's any member may be hit by the opposing guild - no exp or gold is lost in the process therefore there is nothing to be upset about should it occur. If the cost of item repairs upsets you a bunch let Rye know, and you will be reimbursed

5) Always want Guild store to have an open slot, so please make sure of this while you are on.

6) Recall any items for hunting, but not from online members. If there is offline kit in your range please wear it instead of logging off w/ hunting gear that is in demand. We want to partake more in GvG's, but need to keep all members dressed to be effective.

7) In regards to Epic privilege; Because of the limited number of Epics the guild has set some restriction on how they may be used. When not in use all Epics may be stored in Higher LVL players BP to keep guild store slots open. Epics may be worn during and before hunts for maxing out stamina - 4 hour use limit. While this always isn't convenient for all members - it's universal, and fair. Please announce in chat when using for pre-hunt out of courtesy of all other members.

Last edited by Necra222 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
    Ryebred
    Ryebred
    Guild Founder
    Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Rules, and expectations.  Please read & sign Empty Re: Rules, and expectations. Please read & sign

Post by Bytarr Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 pm

I accept the rules Smile
    Bytarr
    Bytarr
    Plagued Mau
    Plagued Mau

http://bytarr.x10.mx

Back to top Go down

Rules, and expectations.  Please read & sign Empty Re: Rules, and expectations. Please read & sign

Post by Skramble Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:51 pm

Sounds good to me Very Happy
    Skramble
    Skramble
    Beatings occur around the clock
    Beatings occur around the clock

Back to top Go down

Post by zikri88 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:14 am

im cool with that Laughing
    zikri88
    zikri88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiky Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Smile I'm in
    Kiky
    Kiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryebred Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:36 am

Adding a few personal rules I want implemented, and think everyone should be cool with them. As you all know I BH regularly, and I'm a member of OSBH- a great group of players from all over FS with a common belief & goal to preserve the medal system in BH. Great group of people, and truly doing a service to the community. (very brief description any member may ask me to elaborate, as we are often painted in a negative light by liars)

1) Members of this guild are not allowed to sell, or buy 1 hit bounties on the B.B. - doing so will not be tolerated, and the offender will be kicked.

2) I do not want player mercenaries hired to hit other players at all; if a member has an issue that validates deleveling they will get all the in house help they need. (I will put my neck out for any one of you) Merc hiring is cowardly, and in most cases will bring more trouble then it is worth. Members here are also forbidden from hitting for pay; hit for your friends, mates, no problem.

These rules are for the good of the guild; It is not uncommon for whole guilds to come under fire for 1 members actions - again, any questions on this please feel free to ask - I'm happy to explain further if anyone is confused
    Ryebred
    Ryebred
    Guild Founder
    Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bytarr Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:43 am

Ryebred wrote:1) Members of this guild are not allowed to sell, or buy 1 hit bounties on the B.B. - doing so will not be tolerated, and the offender will be kicked.
    how does buying 1 hit bountie happen ?
    Bytarr
    Bytarr
    Plagued Mau
    Plagued Mau

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryebred Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:00 am

Sellers of 1 hit bounties exist in game; and players advertise it in their bio's - So players looking to buy their BH medal will often contact these sellers & pay fsp/gold in exchange for 1 hit bounty to be posted - and clear them as they pop up. It' a rotten practice of game, and I'm against it
    Ryebred
    Ryebred
    Guild Founder
    Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bytarr Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:17 am

hehe Very Happy FS is really a good reflector of the real life Very Happy so people can do anything for their benefits Very Happy
    Bytarr
    Bytarr
    Plagued Mau
    Plagued Mau

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorinth Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:03 pm

All these be cool with me. LOL they always have been
    Gorinth
    Gorinth
    Archduke of Disease
    Archduke of Disease

Back to top Go down

Post by ShatterKia Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Read and will be followed
    ShatterKia
    ShatterKia

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveenee Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:13 am

10-4
    Eveenee
    Eveenee
    Greater Lich
    Greater Lich

Back to top Go down

Rules, and expectations.  Please read & sign Empty rules

Post by rayne18224 Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Understood and will be followed
    rayne18224
    rayne18224

Back to top Go down

Rules, and expectations.  Please read & sign Empty Rules, and expectations. Please read & sign

Post by zurton Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:38 am

im down with it.. What a Face
    zurton
    zurton

Back to top Go down

Post by Necra222 Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:34 pm

i read and accept the rules
    Necra222
    Necra222

Back to top Go down

Post by BingDing Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:51 pm

I accept the rules and sorry i didnt accept sooner
    BingDing
    BingDing
    Guild member
    Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post by Necra222 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:34 pm

thank you Very Happy
    Necra222
    Necra222

Back to top Go down

Rules, and expectations.  Please read & sign Empty rule and regulations

Post by rayne18224 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:50 pm

agreed to again Smile first agreed on 04/22/2010
    rayne18224
    rayne18224

Back to top Go down

Post by torreno1 Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:01 pm

yep sounds good
    torreno1
    torreno1
    Guild member
    Guild member

Back to top Go down

Rules, and expectations.  Please read & sign Empty The Rules

Post by huntshade4 Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:52 am

I agree to the rules
    huntshade4
    huntshade4
    Greater Lich
    Greater Lich

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryebred Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:52 am

hi
    Ryebred
    Ryebred
    Guild Founder
    Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyons027 Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:28 am

I Have Read All & I Accept The Rules Cool
    Lyons027
    Lyons027
    Youngun with the big stick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindalou Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:21 pm

[b][i]I have read and accept rules and am real glad to be here thank you all Very Happy sunny
    Lindalou
    Lindalou

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkblood Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:03 pm

i do :-P
    drinkblood
    drinkblood

Back to top Go down

Post by zurton Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:29 am

sounds good. cool! bounce
    zurton
    zurton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next